1) I travel a lot over the summer. First, I went to Nha Trang with my dad's company, we do lots of activities there. like soccer, swimming in the middle of the ocean, etc. Then I went to China with my family, I was so amazed with the enormous size of China.I visited a lot of places, including the great wall of China and many more huge constructions, it's a very good place to visit. After that, all my cousin from foreign counties came back, we went to the middle part of Vietnam. The most memorable thing there was Phong Nha cave, it was fascinating. In the end of the summer, we went to Vung Tau to relax and have fun.
2) I'm not very interested in social study, because it's boring to me. But I expected there are lots of physical games and funny stories, it helps me learn more effectively. What I'm not expected is very hard and long projects which I have to stay awake until 1 a.m like last year. Also, I don't want long, boring classes.
No comments:
Post a Comment